RECYCLING AND DISPOSAL OF CONSTRUCTION WASTE. CRUSHING CONCRETE AND REINFORCED CONCRETE.CRUSHING ROCKY FORMATIONS (MOUNTAIN BREEDS), SCREENING ON FRACTIONS OF BULK MATERIALS AND CRUSHED PRODUCTS
Recycling and disposal of construction waste is an integral part of the dismantling complex of works, renovation of the objects and preparation of the construction site.
LLC MBK performs a range of works in processing of construction waste for its reuse in construction and production of concrete mixtures, as well as in crushing rocky formations and screening on fractions of bulk materials and crushed products.
Technical capabilities of the company:
- hydro hammers and hydro shears preliminary grind rocky formations, concrete and reinforced concrete simultaneously removing metal, making the stuff ready for the subsequent crushing;
- jaw mobile crushing plants TEREX POWERSCREEN PREMIERTRACK 400 successfully perform grinding of rocky formations, concrete, reinforced concrete and brick blocks to fraction 0-70 and more; metal fragments being completely extracted;
- grinding the fragments of concrete, reinforced concrete, brick blocks, road repair and road construction waste to fractions 0-10 and 0-70 by rotary mobile crushing plants Rubblemaster RM80 and RubblemasteRM100. The metal fragments being completely extracted.
- screening on fractions of bulk materials and crushed products to fractions 0-5,5-10,5-20,10-2-,20-40,40-70 etc. by three deck mobile screens (TEREX POWERSCREEN Chieftain1700);
- restoration to primary properties of secondary bulk materials; sand cleaning from large inclusions, cleaning railway crushed stone ballast, cleaning and screening to fractions road crushed stone and road mix of crushed stone - sand foundation.